Tuesday, January 27th, 2004 • 1 Comment on Winter Weather Advisory
Look, I’m from Florida. That means a few things when it comes to driving:
1) I do
use my turn signal to switch lanes. Do I look like a fool?
2) I can accelerate from 0 to 60 before I leave the on ramp.
3) Seatbelts are a grudging necessity.
4) I can’t parallel park. No, not even my Miata.
5) Cars without tinted windows will always look a little naked to me.
6) Traffic in anything less than a
city doesn’t really bother me.
7) White, slushy stuff on the ground is evil and not to be trusted.
I don’t drive when it’s snowing, sleeting, freezing raining or when any of those things have occured in the past 72 hours. Deal with it. Now, if you want to talk hurricane preparedness, I’m your girl.