Only A Dream?

Saturday, May 28th, 2005 • 9 Comments on Only A Dream?

Tony Randall is Satan.  No, seriously.  He came to me in a dream.  He promised to make me a famous, successful writer and all I had to do was have sex with him.  Tony Randall was looking pretty good for an old, dead guy who also happens to be Satan, so I think I was seriously considering his proposition.  A song was playing in the background with the lyrics, “The devil’s been good to me.”  I don’t even think it’s a real song, but I can hear the music in my head.  It’s Satan’s Theme, I tell you.  Sadly, I woke up before the deed could be done and fame could be mine.

I’m so glad I don’t do drugs.  Imagine the dreams I’d have then.

• tee says:

isn’t it funny (ironic), how satan always promises things that we already have?  and sith lords do the same thing… sheesh.

• Rose says:

LMAO. Tony Randall?! Shouldn’t it have been….George Clooney? Matthew McConnaghey (sp)? Very strange.

• some girl says:

Hehe, I loved Tony Randall.  Especially in those Rock Hudson/Doris Day movies.  smile

• Suzanne says:

If I had dreams like that, I might start doing drugs to prevent them! smile

• Carrie says:

Hmmm. Very interesting. I think its worthly of visiting a few dream interpretation sites. I can see the Google phrase now: “Tony Randall is Satan dream meaning” Ha ha ha!

• PaulaO says:

Makes me wonder what you had for dinner…

Any more such dreams?

• -kristina- says:

I’ve had similar dreams, although the Tony Randall thing is completely yours. I like all of my dreams…They are the only things that make me feel really alive.

-kristina-

• G. Val says:

I love the fact that music was a big part of this.  If you have a tape recorder of some kind, it would be fun to have you sing/hum what you hear in your head and see if it shows up on the radio or telvision in the future… I be it would… probably as the soundtrack to a Viagara commercial with ol’ Tony as the spokeperson!  Maybe he’s only the Devil’s mouthpiece… I still am suspicious of the Olsen twins…