Please Hold Your Applause Until The End

Wednesday, June 22nd, 2005 • 9 Comments on Please Hold Your Applause Until The End

Okay, I’m really back.  I know I said

I was back two days ago, but I wasn’t really back.  Now I am.  Miss me?

So, I’m back.  And no, I wasn’t spending my time coming up with this new shade of pink, as Suzanne suggested.  I was very, very tired of my former addicted-to-coffee look, but I’m not sure about the wall-to-wall pink and I’m still thinking about taking down the picture—it doesn’t look too bad on my little laptop, but I can’t imagine what you guys with 19 inch monitors are having to endure.  My apologies.

And no, I wasn’t getting intimate with Tony Randall, as Tee hinted.  But thanks for that ewwwww moment, Tee.  And no, I didn’t die (obviously), as a couple of kind readers suggested in concerned e-mails.  Long story short, as sometimes happens, life got in the way of blogging.  Cryptic, aren’t I?

I’ll try to make up for lost time and keep you entertained with my summer adventures, even if I have to make them up.

• Jeremy says:

Lovely new site.  I like the pink.  And you really need to post more.  Please, please distract me from the pile of things on my desk!

The scaling is nice, though the space seems a little trapped.

• Jeremy says:

Oh…and that last comment was regarding the header for the site.  Obviously.  smile

Sorry for the double post.

Thanks for the comments, Jeremy.  It’s interesting how different computers and browsers change the look of things.  On my 15 inch Mac with Safari, the header looks proportionate; on my PC work computer with Explorer, it looks crowded.  Oh well… more people should convert to Mac anyway.

• Jeremy says:

This is ON a mac, smarty.  smile  Course, it’s a huge monitor.  If you *want* I’d be happy to whip something up for you being a bored designer and all…  wink

Oh, that hurts.  If only you knew how many hours I spent picking just the right shade of pink to compliment my lips…  Obviously, design is not one of my strengths.  I would love to have a real professional designer “whip something up” for me.  I wonder if I can afford you??

• Jeremy says:

I’m not sure how professional I am…more of a damned blog addict.

Anywho, it’s time for me to run.  You needn’t afford anything…it’s my treat.  I hope this is of some interest: http://www.tatelman.com/images/kw.jpg  I wasn’t sure on pixel dimensions so I guessed.  It may or may not work for you though I can resize it if you need me to.

• Jeremy says:

Aaaaaaand….another one since I forgot to throw your name up there.  Oops.

*sheepish grin*

NOW I’m leaving.

• tee says:

now, just a sec there, *I* dint “hint” at anything… although i’m flattered.  wink
    you had the dream, and you typed the s-word, and now it’s MY fault you have all that going on inside you, *burning* in you, making you think about it *all* the time?  running thru your dreams, even?  :p

Tee, you’re going to give me nightmares.  Stop it.