Monday, November 3rd, 2008 • 2 Comments on ***ELECTION DAY GIVEAWAY***
Voting is sexy! Want proof? Read on…
The guidelines are simple:
1. Vote and be sure to get an “I Voted” sticker.
2. Take a picture of yourself with your “I Voted” sticker and e-mail it to me (kristina AT kristinawright DOT com) before midnight on Friday, November 7th. (ETA: Please let me know if I have permission to share your picture here!)
3. Include your mailing address and book preference (straight, gay or lesbian).
4. I will send you an autographed copy of one of over fifty anthologies I have contributed to.
5. You don’t have to vote for Barack Obama. Just vote. (Though I’m fairly certain Republicans don’t like naughty stories! )
That’s it! Vote on November 4th, send me a picture before midnight November 7th, get a book. See, I told you voting is sexy!
Various notes and disclaimers:
—In lieu of an “I Voted” sticker—just in case they run out or you forget to get one (or it gets stuck in your hair, as that’s what usually happens to me)—I will also accept a picture of you standing anywhere near your polling place (in line, outside, inside, wherever, as long as I can tell it’s where you voted).
send me a naked picture unless you are really hot. Just kidding. Mostly.
—If you’re too young to vote, you’re too young to read my books. Come back when you turn 18.
—Obviously, this offer is only open to those who live in the United States. However, if you live outside the US I will send you a book if you link to this blog post. Because, let’s face it, the choices we make here affect the entire world.