Thursday, December 11th, 2008 • No Comments on Bedding Down, Bedding Down, Bedding All the Way…
I just got a box of books from HarperCollins and I want to give them away! Bedding Down: A Collection of Winter Erotica is edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel and includes my novella, “One Night in Winter.” Want a copy of your very own? There are a few ways to get one! Read on…
1. Post a favorite winter memory in my December Bedding Down Contest. I will choose four winners at random on December 31.
2. Drop by Love Is an Exploding Cigar on Monday, December 15. I will be joining the lovely ladies at Cigar and blogging about… something… and giving away at least one copy of Bedding Down. (You have to be registered to be eligible to win, but it’s a painless process. Promise!)
3. Follow me on Twitter! I have already given away a couple of copies to Twitter followers, with more to come! (You have to have a Twitter account in order to follow me, but it’s easy to sign up and a fun way to keep in touch with people in 140 characters or less!)
4. Blog about my December Bedding Down Contest. Send me the link to your blog post and I’ll send you a copy of the book!
5. Keep checking my blog. You never know when I might just give away a copy on a whim.