Wednesday, June 1st, 2011 • 3 Comments on Wednesday Agenda
1. Finish writing my story for Best Erotic Romance 2012.
2. Finish writing my introduction for BER.
3. Finish editing BER.
4. Print BER, do final read-through/proofread, make corrections as necessary.
5. Finish editing story for Rachel Kramer Bussel’s Curvy Girls anthology.
6. Stop by store on the way home and pick up bananas (for raccoons) and big bottle of Tums (for me).
7. Take care of baby after 4 PM. Play, feed, cuddle, bedtime (around 7 PM).
8. Eat at least a couple of times. Take Tums after every meal, no matter how bland.
9. Email final draft of BER to publisher.
10. Print final copy of BER and package to mail tomorrow.
11. Proofread Curvy Girls story and submit to RKB.
12. Draft blog post for Oh Get a Grip! on the topic of Writing Pressure. (Ha!) (If time.)
13. Write and post link for next week’s Naked Reader Book Club discussion. (If time.)
14. Catch up on work-related emails. (If time.)
15. Finish paying bills from yesterday. (If time.)
16. Start drafting discussion for next week’s talk at Fountain Bookstore. (If time.)
17. Put away dishes in dishwasher and on counter.
18. Shower, eat again, make to do list for tomorrow, fall into bed.
Twelve hours (or so) and counting… here I go…