Wednesday, June 1st, 2011 • 3 Comments
1. Finish writing my story for Best Erotic Romance 2012.
2. Finish writing my introduction for BER.
3. Finish editing BER.
4. Print BER, do final read-through/proofread, make corrections as necessary.
5. Finish editing story for Rachel Kramer Bussel’s Curvy Girls anthology.
6. Stop by store on the way home and pick up bananas (for raccoons) and big bottle of Tums (for me).
7. Take care of baby after 4 PM. Play, feed, cuddle, bedtime (around 7 PM).
8. Eat at least a couple of times. Take Tums after every meal, no matter how bland.
9. Email final draft of BER to publisher.
10. Print final copy of BER and package to mail tomorrow.
11. Proofread Curvy Girls story and submit to RKB.
12. Draft blog post for Oh Get a Grip! on the topic of Writing Pressure. (Ha!) (If time.)
13. Write and post link for next week’s Naked Reader Book Club discussion. (If time.)
14. Catch up on work-related emails. (If time.)
15. Finish paying bills from yesterday. (If time.)
16. Start drafting discussion for next week’s talk at Fountain Bookstore. (If time.)
17. Put away dishes in dishwasher and on counter.
18. Shower, eat again, make to do list for tomorrow, fall into bed.
Twelve hours (or so) and counting… here I go…
Tuesday, May 31st, 2011 • 2 Comments
For the month of June, I will be giving away autographed copies of Dream Lover: Paranormal Tales of Erotic Romance in exchange for your reviews on Amazon! I had intended to do this for the month of May, but time got away from me… so June, it is!! Dream Lover is a fantastic collection of paranormal erotic romance from 17 awesome erotica and erotic romance authors. In addition to stories about shapeshifters, ghosts, mermaids, vampires, demons and angels, the book also includes a foreword by erotic romance goddess Megan Hart. The anthology has gotten some lovely reviews (despite some of the Amazon Vine comments—argh!) and received a 4-star review from RT Book Reviews (formerly Romantic Times.
If you are willing to write a review of Dream Lover for Amazon, email me at kristina @ kristinawright.com with your mailing address. You must be over 18 to receive a copy of the book and you must have an Amazon account (otherwise you can’t post the review). I will be throwing in some extra goodies while they last—Dream Lover buttons, postcards and brownies from Fairytale Brownies.
If you’ve already purchased a copy of Dream Lover (thank you!!) and are willing to review it for Amazon, send me a link to your Amazon review along with your mailing address and I’ll send you the other goodies!
Please Note: Reviews must be posted on Amazon by June 30. Do not post your mailing address here or send it to any other address other than kristina @ kristinawright.com. Thanks!
Tuesday, May 31st, 2011 • 1 Comment
Memorial Day, 2011